Celebrity Affairs

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Britney's Hair For Sale

britneys_shaved_hair06.jpgbritneys_shaved_hair08.jpgbritneys_shaved_hair09.jpgbritneys_shaved_hair10.jpgbritneys_shaved_hair01.jpgbritneys_shaved_hair04.jpgbritneys_shaved_hair07.jpg
An anonymous Ebay user has put a verified bid of over $1 million dollars to purchase Britney Spears’s shaved hair, which was put on the auction site by the haircutting studio that Britney paid a visit to on Friday night.In case you are not aware, it is possible to run all kinds of drug tests through a person’s hair. The high bidder’s intent is to apparenly do this and find out if Britney has indeed been on any kind of drugs. If the drug tests are positive, that might be the absolute end of it all. The auction is set to end on February 20th a little bit after 5 pm pacific time.If I were Britney and felt like I should have “something” to worry about, I’d buy my own hair back ! Too bad I could have saved myself a million dollars by remembering to not leave my hair behind with strangers !

Labels:

posted by Natalie at 5:08 PM

3 Comments:

OMG, I can't believe that they're actually gonna do something as vile as running a hair drug test. How sad...

1 million smackeroos for Britzo's locks. Oh damn, I wish I had the money. I would make a wig out of it and do the cha cha. I love the bish face.

Besos

PS. Everything looks really cool. I love the font (I admit I had to get used to it at first) and the colors go perfectly. Sweet indeed!

2/18/07, 11:24 PM  

Thanks. YEs...do the cha cha like Edith Chacon'.I think I got that right?

2/19/07, 1:15 PM  

Thanks for writing this.

11/10/08, 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home