Celebrity Affairs

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Who Wears It Better?

JESSICA VS. JENNIFER  photo
Jessica Simpson or Jennifer Lopez? My pick; Definitely Jessica Simpson.
EVE VS. MAY ANDERSON  photo
Eve or May Anderson? My pick: May.
CHRISTINA VS. SHERYL  photo
Christina Aguilera or Sheryl Crow? Christina. Stockings are totally 80's.
BRITNEY VS. EMILY  photo
Sinead O'Connor or Emily what's her face? My pick: what's her face.
MENA VS. GWEN  photo
Mina Sorvigny or Gwen Stefani? My pick: Gwen.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Natalie at 2:56 PM

1 Comments:

"...Sinead O'Connor or Emily what's her face? My pick: what's her face."

That had me rolling. I agree. Jessica wore it better than Jen and Gwen looks 10 times more smashing in that leopard jacket than Mina Sorcaca.

Love you bishy,

Besos

2/18/07, 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home