Celebrity Affairs

Saturday, February 17, 2007

This is exactly the way way I see these two. Just a little while longer under these nimrods. Can they be more right with this portrayal of them? War and money are not the answer. Love is. ( I know, so cheesy, but true.)
Give some love. Just kiss and all will be well in this world. This one is for Dee. Has Cheech and Chong ever displayed such emotions? Have they had these mood swings? Ha ha.
I want him for easter!
and him! My Evolution!
This was my evolution if I was a man.

Labels:

posted by Natalie at 2:44 PM

1 Comments:

The creepy, mad and chillin' were my favorites. I almost farted...

Love what you've done to the site. The text looks a bit odd, but it gives everything personality...

PS. That evolution pic explains so much... LMAO!!

Besos

2/18/07, 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home