Celebrity Affairs

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Lindsay In Rehab Again

Lindsay LohanPhoto by: Avik Gilboa / WireImage
Lindsay Lohan Checks Into Rehab
Article from People.com
Lindsay Lohan has checked into rehab, she said in a statement Wednesday. "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health," she said. "I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time." A source close to the actress tells PEOPLE: "Lindsay is in a very positive frame of mind and is looking forward to making a positive change in her life." Lohan, 20, has been filming the thriller I Know Who Killed Me, and a rep for the movie tells PEOPLE production had already been on hold due to Lohan's recent appendix surgery. It's uncertain when filming will resume. "I Know Who Killed Me, like all films, has insurance," says the rep. "In Lindsay's case, she has a good 13-hour work day. The character she plays requires a good deal of physicality and she's not yet healed (from her surgery) and not yet ready to return." In December, Lohan's rep told PEOPLE the actress was attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. Later that month, Lohan revealed that she had been in AA for a year, and said she feels better when she's not drinking. "I was going out too much and I knew that, and I have more to live for than that," she told PEOPLE. But Lohan had previously dismissed critics who said she was going out too much. In November, she told Oprah Winfrey that she is not a party girl, adding, "Is it a crime to go dancing with your friends?" Over the summer, James G. Robinson, CEO of Morgan Creek Productions, blasted her for being absent from the set of her movie Georgia Rule and blamed her "heavy partying" for the behavior. Lohan's mother Dina quickly shot back, saying Robinson was "way out of line." Lohan was briefly hospitalized at the time for being "overheated and dehydrated," according to her rep. A word from the wise Lindsay...Rehabilitating yourself is a very easy thing if you are 100% committed. Make the sacrafices if you really want to change your behavior. If you are not committed 100%, then it will be very difficult. On the lighter side of things, your hair seems to have been rehabilitated for the best. Nice color. My brother Eddie likes her with the black locks, but Eddie, it was tired and needed a change. Don't ya think?
posted by Natalie at 1:17 PM

3 Comments:

Wow Natty... I love the way it looks!! It looks amazing with the black background. Your font color meshed together with the dark background comes together exquisitly...

Fabulous bishy...

1/20/07, 9:27 PM  

My Lindso is detoxing from the pillz yo. I told her... "Look at the positive Lindsy-loo, now that you're gonna have all those pillz out of your system, it leaves room for the crystal meth and the 8-balls of coke...

She smiled and said she'll see me soon. No, I'm not delusional.

1/20/07, 9:29 PM  

Yes... her hair does look delectable...

I still lika the blacka...

I wonder if her YUM YUM has red hair...

1/21/07, 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home