Celebrity Affairs

Friday, January 19, 2007

Wow, It's A Big One!

CLEANING HOUSE  photo
This photo was posted on People.com for her dirty laundry... it shoud've been about her massive forehead! Ha. By the way...Dirty Laundry is the name of one of my sites. I'm sure by the name of the site, you can figure what it will be about.
BELLE DU JOUR photo
Beyonce gained weight! Eddie, your girl is eating again. I thing she looks good either way. Don't ya think guys?
STUCK ON HIM  photo
How cute is that baby? Gavin! He looks like Gavin, his dad. Better choice of clothing Gwen. Last photo I posted was a shocker...boots with sweat pants?
WORK AND PLAY photo
Rebecca Romain and the fat kid from Stand By Me, Jerry O'Connell, go shopping in La. Rebecca is the mystery women in Ugly Betty, The new show on ABC. Watch Ugly Betty now.
BEACH ROUTINE photo
Nothing butt a white girl butt! Ha. Uma Therman needs to do some squats and leg lifts. Uma, get with it girl! You kicked ass in Kill Bill. Now kick your own butt in the gym!
posted by Natalie at 11:32 AM

4 Comments:

My Beyonce is gaining some weight again. Yes!! She looks amazing in these photos.

That's my girl...

1/19/07, 2:31 PM  

Britney's bangs are in the bag...

She needs to use them.

1/21/07, 12:06 PM  

MY UMA YO!! I can't believe her "long back syndrome!!" She really does need to squat and lift her way to a new, more plump ass...

Implants maybe?

1/21/07, 12:12 PM  

That's it...No more 3 comments from you! I thought three people commented! "No more wire hangers!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1/23/07, 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home