Celebrity Affairs

Friday, April 27, 2007

Love Them or Hate Them?

Photo Credit: Jemal Countess/WireIma. Ciara actually looks great in these jeans. I think it's safe to say, disappointingly, that it's official. Confirming my fears, this is the new trend. In my previous posts, I have wondered if this will be the new trend after seeing Mischa Barton and Jessica Simpson wear them. Guess I'll have to get use to it. Can a full figured woman wear this style? Hmm? Probably so. The heavies were trying to rock the low-rise jeans for the longest time and just didn't accomplish the look they were going for. Their love handles just poured out of the sides like an over-flowing cup. I'll have to try these out and give them a chance.
Nathan Shanahan/Wire Image... Rihanna rocks the skinny jeans with a beautiful low cut, tight yet frilly top. The blouse stands out and the gold pumps compliment the whole outfit.
John Sciulli/WireImage... Rachel Bilson is also a fan of the skinny jeans. This is a great look for the skinny chicks or skinny homios. Here, on a photo shoot for Your Look Magazine.
Rachel Bilson Video

Rachel Bilson Video

Thornton/Mauceri/INFphoto... Lindsay Lohan steps out in a plaid top for the second time this week. She is loving this look, as do all the T. T. type girls do. The jacket was a big mistake. A black jacket might've looked much better with this outfit. Don't ya think?
Leo/x17... Jessica Simpson can rock anything she wears. Love the jeans and bag.
Kaffee/Isabella/Splash... I personally love this look. Ever since I was twelve, I've gravitated toward this rocker look. I like all genres of music, but hard rock/alternative has always been my favorite.
Thornton/Foster/INF Goff... I have never been a fan of Christina Aguilera's style, ever! It's just all wrong. Her look reminds me of what a trans-gender would look like in the final transition.
David Lucas/WENN... And Last but not least...Hilary Duff best pulls off this skinny jean look. She can do the high heels and the chain with no problem.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Natalie at 9:41 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home