Celebrity Affairs

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

What's Up Y'all?

BEVERLY HILLBILLY? photo | Britney Spears
Howdy y'all? How ya like ma straw topper? Ah got it at the two for one store.
APPLE OF HER EYE photo | Gwyneth Paltrow
I learned how to walk like mommy dearest. Right foot then left foot. Mommy must be proud of them apples.
SPIN IT  photo | Hilary Duff
Hillary Duff sports her massive forehead with a big proud smile.
SOCIAL CLUB photo | Lindsay Lohan
It's a blonde redneck Y'all! Do ya dig ma chains? Which are weirdly placed on her right boob. Bright orange nail polish completes the redneck look she's so naturally sporting.
PRINCE AMONG MEN photo | Prince
No pictures! Prince was channeling Ja Ja Gabore here. No pictures are her famously spoken words.
BACKUP SINGER photo | Jessica Simpson, John Mayer
Jessica: I hope he doesn't think I'm stupid. Nick never let me here the end of it. Especially after that whole tuna disaster. John: Don't ya worry yur sweet little dumb ass girl! I love you no matter what they say.
SEE & SKI photo |
Is it a man or a women? Mr. or Mrs. Beckham? I bet ya have to look twice.
AB-SOLUTELY FABULOUS photo | Cameron Diaz
There goes the bright orange nail polish again. Please don't tell me that color is in. Her boyish bod needs a feminine color. Perhaps a pearly pink rose.
BALANCING ACT photo | Ellen DeGeneres, Jennifer Lopez
What in the world? Ellen gives another ridiculous gift to J.Lo. The other gift was a hat that held a Colt 45 and a bottle of Crystal. Can ya guess who like The Colt 45? Ha.
VISION QUEST photo | Josh Hartnett
What happened to my Josh? Josh Hartnett is not wearing that hat. Nope. It's my eyes playing tricks on me. Really. The glasses... an illusion as well. He's too hot for that sorta stuff. Perhaps he is in disguise.
Jay-Z
posted by Natalie at 7:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home