Celebrity Affairs

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Britney Defends Herself

Britney Spears has been criticized for her recent partying with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. She finally defends herself on her website saying: "It's been so long since I've been out on the town with friends. It's also been 2 years since I've even celebrated my birthday." She also goes on to say: "Every move I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a bit too far." Anyway, thank God for Victoria Secrets' new underwear line! I look forward to a new year, new music and a new me." She signs off with: "I'm just getting started …. Happy Holidays everyone!" I guess this is what we should be expecting from her from now on. Party on Britney. Just don't forget about yur lil Spederlines. photo source
posted by Natalie at 11:32 AM

1 Comments:

I agree, all this jive about how Britney needs to stop partying and all these accusations regarding her parenting skills is silly...

Brit Brit loves her children (more than that other freak-of-an ex-husband could ever muster up)and she returns home to them every night, right after she airs out her coochy.

12/11/06, 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home