Celebrity Affairs

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Stepping Out

Do you have this one person, or maybe even two people who you just want to look like or say to yourself " I want what she's/he's wearing?" Well, for me, that person is Jessica. It's not that I want to look like her, it's just her fashion style that inspires me to go out and get something she is wearing. Like for instance, here in this pic above, her boots is what I want to go out and get. Call me a sissy, my brother always does, but thats's just my girly, sissy side of me. I've noticed long sweaters and blouses are in again. Just another to add to the 80's list I have mentioned in my last thousand posts.
Lindsay the Partying Globe Trotter
I had these shoes in the 80's. Lindsay masters the pimp look here with her fuzzy white coat, Fedora and mini skirt. Oh, we can't forget those shoes. Prince would wear them.
A Shaggy dog comes to mind when I look at Jennifer Lopez's new hair style. I don't think this is such a good look for her. perhaps it's the sun glasses that make her look like Lassie. I never thought these jeans would circulate at department stores again. Acid wash jeans with heels? If thats not bringing back time, I don't know what is.
posted by Natalie at 6:08 PM

3 Comments:

Jessica looks lovely as ever, Lindsay is rocking those shoes like she means business, and Jennifer Lopez looks cute... but the hair has to go...

I loooooooooooove the way the site looks. It's slick and really symmetrical. Nice sissy!!

11/15/06, 7:39 PM  

I also like the paragraph sweep you chose. It's even yet natural-looking.

11/15/06, 7:41 PM  

That fucking Cheena scared the shit out of me...

As I scrolled down, I really didn't expect to see a huge face like that...

Saka Kaka

11/15/06, 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home